Thursday 13 February 2014

In Which The Human Lashes Out

Dear Diary,

They (the non-humans I surround myself with) figured out a plan to go after Mr. S. So I returned the phones to the rugby team and Vincent came with. After we returned the phones, the lights went out in the boy’s locker room, and we told Dean to get away from it but he ran inside instead. I don’t know why, but I ran after him, and of course Vincent came after me.

Then there was a scream, the lights came back on, and Dean was on the ground dead. I tried doing CPR on him, but he was creepily cold and seemed like he’d been dead for hours. I couldn’t believe it. Vincent called 9-1-1 and they showed up, but I don’t know what will happen. If Dean is what I think he is, I’m not sure he’ll stay dead, or how he’ll explain that tomorrow.

I sent a message to Nate anyways, telling him that Dean had died at school. And even though they were friends, he didn’t say anything. Just a “Thanks for letting me know.” I mean, how weird is that? Wouldn’t you normally ask how or what happened or something?

Then we went back to the others who said they saw a darkness outside. Israel brought that kid Caleb with him. Everyone seemed okay with this, even though we know nothing about him. I guess it’s okay to just tell every human in sight what’s going on. I mean, I found out, so everyone else should be okay, right? I don’t think it’s a good idea. I think we should talk to as few people as possible, try to protect everyone else from this mess.

Tobias had helped Chantel break into Mr. S’ phone and found a bunch of creepy photos. I’m not sure what they were expecting, but now they have the proof they need to bring him down. And after all, if he’s another dark thing shouldn’t he be brought down? I don’t know what to think anymore. There’s weird stuff everywhere, and I’m just as tangled in it all, some how.

Vincent kept insisting he could get us in anywhere, including Mr. S’ loft, but Israel and I tried to convince him that constantly turning to Samael is a bad idea. Ardath said he could get us in then, which I don’t trust but can’t argue with if it means leaving Samael out of the picture. Then someone said they knew Mr. S was in a club. So that’s where we went.

After changing we went to the club and we knew Mr. S was upstairs in the VIP lounge. Vincent ordered us some wine, but I kept feeling this tug, like something was pulling me up the stairs. I excused myself to go to the bathroom but went up the staircase and felt something grab hold of me instantly, something invisible and almost like a weird power.

Then everyone was up there. There was a weird cult that was chanting and my friends began to yell at them. Something gripped us all, a spell I guess, and people began to change. Israel became his angel of wraith. The new guy, Caleb, became a fucking wolf-man. Vincent got that dark look in his eyes when he’s talking to Samael. Ardath became a little more beautiful, a little darker, and had a strange look on his face. But Chantel seemed to stay the same, seemed to hold on to something.

They were yelling, and I tried to tell them to stop but then something snapped inside. I realized that it didn’t matter what I did. That they were monsters and I wasn’t anything they were ever going to listen to. It was fine to pretend to be human, but when ever something wasn’t going their way, they were evil at the core and this was when it was showing. I couldn’t be there anymore. I just… couldn’t watch them destroy themselves and others again and again.

So I ran away. I was about to call the cops when a woman in a red dress offered me a car ride in a limo. I said yes, because fuck it, what difference did it make!? The woman then dropped a bomb on me. She was Vincent’s mom. Vincent’s dead mother. I said that Vincent said she had died. And then she smiled and showed me her fangs and said she had. I just couldn’t keep doing this. So like an idiot I jumped from the car.

Finally I got hold of the cops and they were on their way. Then I called the only person I knew could help: Robin Red Cap. I asked him to make everyone normal. To make them stop being monsters. I couldn’t watch them keep doing this! I just… can’t watch Vincent keep selling himself or Israel keep doing things that make him hurt so much later. He said he could. He said to meet him. And I’m going to.


No comments:

Post a Comment