Wednesday 15 January 2014

Day Two: Or in which a party goes wild

Dear Diary,

Next time I suggest we sneak into the house of a class mate and try to find his dirty secrets, please remind me to shut my mouth and smile instead. Clarissa, Heather, and I all decide we'll impose pictures or film into a music video of Loki as a prank and ruin his social standing. Honestly, this is mostly so I can peg it all on Clarissa and bring her down a few notches, but hey, who's counting, right?

So we easily sneak into the oldest, creepiest house in town and unlike my friends who decide to punk out, I wander on upstairs. Either I'll find a laptop, a diary, or at least masturbatory material, all of which make for a decent, if not juicy laugh.

Interestingly enough, there's a bunch of people on the bed, all really creepy, who finish each other's sentences and keep coming toward me. I happen to take a photo, because it's the craziest thing I've ever seen, and then get out with the girls. Next day I talk to Tobias, the tech kid, and orchestrate a great video with him.

Naturally we choose to throw a party. Vincent offers to find the booze and even though I say I owe him a favour, he seems to say we're even, although won't say what I did to make us even. Weird? But nothing compared to the "siblings" Loki has.

School becomes uneventful. And then the night of the party arrives. Vincent shows up early (as I asked him to) with the booze and some other guy named Robin. Robin asks me for a tour, and Vincent seems to think this is a bad idea, saying I promised him something, and ensures that he comes with me when I show Robin around. He seems nice enough, if a little intense.

Party starts up, and Israel actually shows up with Trish after Meg and him had it out earlier that day according to the gossip. I tell them to go upstairs so I'll talk it over with Meg, but actually I ask Vincent what he wants to have happen. He says to send Meg up when they're in a good spot for her to walk in on. So I do, Meg looks awful and of course walks upstairs pissed.

Then Tobias plays the video and something snaps in Loki. Seriously. He goes absolutely fucking crazy. And here's where things go really weird. He... well. He turns into a spider.. thing, and webs a bunch of people at the party. People are screaming and Vincent steps in front of me and Loki's screaming at me, asking if I could love him... wtf just happened? 

No comments:

Post a Comment